Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Air War





Sweater Skirt-Urban Outfitters, Jesus Glasses-Ebay, Ying yang necklace and Skull earring-DIY, Bag-Stolen from my Mom  
 Yes, I realize these glasses have a crack down one of the lenses. But of couse that's not going to stop me from wearing them, they're too rad. These cheap costume glasses may be one of my favorite things I own. Most people don't really understand why I love them so much, to the point where I'm willing to wear them with a huge crack, but it's cool. 
These pictures I tried to take myself, which explains why some of them are so out of focus. I promise I won't resort to taking pictures myself again, unless I'm wearing realllllyyyy awesome outfit and have no one to take them for me. 
Also, I think I'm going to start making shirts and open up an Etsy soon.
Have a great night! 




6 comments:

  1. omg you've got so much cool stuff!! The necklace and sunglasses are so die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! haha they were both super cheap too!

      Delete
  2. Wow love it! The sunglasses are rad!

    xoxo
    - http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! and your blog is fantastic! definite follow

      Delete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.