Saturday, March 24, 2012

Remind me to find a better spot to take pictures



It's hard to tell, but I had little Jesus pictures on my nails 

Sweater-Urban Outfitters, Nirvana Shirt-Stolen from my brother (its way to big for him so I don't know how he got it in the first place), Short-DIY/thrifted, shoes-forever21

Not only am I trying to get the hang of this whole fashion blog thing, but meanwhile I need to teach my sister to take somewhat decent pictures. Not being very photogenic doesn't help either but these will have to do.
Also, get used to seeing these shoes. Besides my docs, these are my favorite.
Have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit!!
    you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really like your blog, it’s so inspiring ♥
    My name is Elena, I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started my blogspot. Could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    x Cheers
    Elena

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.