Monday, June 18, 2012

It's All Alright








Skull Shirt- DIY, Dress- Thrifted, Shoes- Urban Outfitters
FINALLY. I have graduated high school. It's actually kind of weird, because I really haven't gotten sad (except for a few exceptions where really good friends of mine started crying, which made me cry) but overall, I pictured myself sadder than I am. I definitely don't think high school will be anything need my "glory years", and if it is then I have a sad sad life. But I feel like my life is really just staring, and it's all good, and things are just kind of falling into place.
As for this outfit, its an old one. I still have a few outfits waiting to be uploaded, but I'm hoping to go back to the one outfit post a day thing that I did when I started this, so I should be caught up soon.
Also, I got a really nice camera for graduation, so once I'm caught up, my pictures will stop looking like crap!
Have a great monday! (It's finally summer, so that's finally possible!)


2 comments:

  1. The bowler hat, gave the outfit a nice touch!

    Now following ^_^

    fashionnsleeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, dear~!
    What a lovely dress! Looks perfect on you )
    Just pass by your blog and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts and I thought that
    it would be great to have you among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just drop the message in my blog if you like the idea~
    Happy blogging~!


    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.