Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Life is Peachy

Shift Dress- Vintage, Coat- ASOS,  Sunglasses and Earrings- Flashbacks 
      I have been wanting to photograph this dress for the loooooongest time. This literally may be my favorite vintage find so far. I mean authentic neon green 60s shift dress? Is this real life or is this just fantasy? I have way too many outfits from over the summer I haven't posted yet, this being one of them. But I felt it especially was appropriate to post now considering the intense feelings of summer nostalgia I'm feeling, mainly thanks to listening to this song on repeat:
    Also tomorrow I'll be hitting up Fashion's Night Out Florence!!! Be on the lookout for pictures from that!

10 comments:

  1. I love the jacket, it looks great with the dress!

    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print of this coat against the neon

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I cannot BELIEVE you found that dress. What a gem, I am so jelly. The cut of your coat is FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME OUTFIT! mint green is le awesome lololololo.olololololol :)
    <3 chloe-anna
    http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You literally make me wanna go and grab a peppermint. This outfit is epic btw. x

    www.shade1mangos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress was an incredibly lucky find, i love it paired with that patterned blazer :)

    formphantasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.