Friday, April 10, 2015

Fine and Mellow


I'm definitely going through a style shift at the moment, and I feel like this outfit is pretty representative of that. Also I'm wearing another romper. Guess I'm a romper gal. 

In other news, I have a real domain name now!! I finally gave up the fight of trying to get restlessyouth.com and settled with restlessyouthblog.com. I'm mainly glad to have that annoying "0" out of my url now. I feel like an adult. 

(Romper c/o Oh My Love // Hat- Obey // Jacket, Belt, and Bag- Vintage // Boots- my Mom's)

2 comments:

  1. that romper looks so sweet and I love how you styled it, definitely noticed a certain change in this outfit from what you've worn previously (which is a good thing!)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit! Especially the coat, it's gorgeous. x kayleigh // mylittlejeans

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.