Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Breezy


Even though I've been on summer break the past couple weeks, it's been so cold in Orange County!! I have yet to wear shorts, and haven't stopped bringing a jacket with me when I leave the house. Now if this sounds like a complaint, it definitely is not. I'm so not ready to ditch layers, and I'm sure I'll keep wearing outfits like this even when the weather doesn't permit.

I love these pants sent to me by Australian company Buddha Wear. They are so comfy and light weight, so I can keep wearing them when it gets hotter. They also sent me this belt, which is the softest leather. Most likely you will be seeing it a lot on here over the next couple months. Also I'm obsessed with these glasses from zeroUV. You can't tell from these pictures too much, but they're actually transition lenses. So they are clear when I go inside. I am so obsessed and I don't even know why.

(Pants c/o Buddha Wear // Belt c/o Buddha Wear // Jacket and Bag- Zara // Shoes- Urban Outfitters // Glasses c/o zeroUV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.