Wednesday, May 6, 2015

What's in my Bag: ASOS Collab

I got the opportunity to team up with ASOS for a classic "What's in my Bag?" post. I literally have always wanted to do one of these for whatever reason so when ASOS asked me if I would be interested I was pretty stoked. First off, I am in love with this bag they sent me. I was needing a good summer bag, and I'm all about this tote trend right now. Also I'm definitely the type that prepares for any extreme event anytime I leave the house, so its perfect for me to pack a ton of stuff. Also its white leather which is always a good idea. 


So these are the contents of my bag, which I consider more or less necessity: 
  1. A wallet (duh) 
  2. Keys (duh) which also have a swiss army knife on it which has been the most useful thing ever
  3. Sunglasses
  4. A notebook, because I always find myself randomly needed a piece of paper 
  5. Chocolate. Ok well this may be a lot nicer than what I normally have, but I almost always carry candy in my bag. There's nothing better than thinking "Wow I could really go for some chocolate right now. Good thing I have some!" 
  6. A mirror. This is actually my mom's old Chanel compact, which she gave me because all the powder is gone. Which is perfect because I keep Advil where the powder used to be. 
  7. Lipstick (duh) also this is the best lipstick ever. It's pretty subtle and super moisturizing, so its perfect for every day. This color is called Confident, if you're interested.
  8. A green juice, because I'm that kind of blogger (and it's called Pulp Fiction so) 
  9. Reading material. This magazine is so cool. It's directed toward women working in creative fields. And overall its just nicely put together. You can check out their website here
  10. Playing cards. I had a friend in high school that always carried playing cards with her, and sometimes there was nothing better than playing an impromptu game of Speed. So now I try to also carry them around, and haven't regretted it yet. 

*Not pictured: random receipts, food wrappers, probably a whole sandwich, my camera since I was using it to take pictures, and a little bit of sand. 



2 comments:

  1. Man, I wish my bag was a tidy as yours, I've got more rubbish like old receipts and chewing gum wrappers than anything else in there aha! Love your bag though!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of using an empty powder compact as mirror/Advil storage is so handy! gotta remember that for when my powder runs out... x kayleigh // mylittlejeans

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.