Friday, August 7, 2015

Cowboy Casual


So I'm super into the fitted boyfriend jean right now (like these levi's) however I just can't afford to buy another pair of jeans right at the moment. I don't know if this ever happens to you guys, but whenever there is a trend I love and am dying to try I have a hard time putting together the clothes I have because I want a certain silhouette. So what I tried to do was get that boyfriend jean look with my mom jeans. Obviously the fit is very different, but I wanted to style them in a way that was still simple and boyish. What I ended up with I feel has a cowboy vibe to it, and I do not have a problem with that.

(Jeans- Levi's // Hat- Brixton // Shoes- Sam Edelman)

4 comments:

  1. Super:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really feeling this outfit. It's so simple but just looks so good on you! The mom jeans really work with the laid-back vibe going on here and I'm loving your boots too.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Past understudies who have gone off to school and return for a late spring break or having finished their school training regularly make incredible youth pioneers.

    ReplyDelete

Restless Youth. All rights reserved.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Blog design by labinastudio.